Friday, March 20, 2009

My Eyes! My Eyes!

My conservative friends, I have a favor to ask of you. No, it's not a favor, I'll pay for it somehow. I'll write a nasty critical something or other about Obama. I will vote for a Republican in the next Congressional election. I will listen to Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity for a week without puking. I will do some or all of these things plus many more if you can do one thing in return for me.

Make this Joe the Plumber 'tard GO AWAY!!!!

"God, all this love and everything in the room -- I'm horny," declared Joe.

Please, please please! I had a hard time taking it initially. It's really unfair to keep foisting him on us. Yes, we make you endure Michael Moore and Keith Olbermann, but at least they don't announce their turgiditity to continue their 15 minutes of fame. This is way too much and has been from the day he entered the scene. Bad enough you all have to cow tow to Rush Limbaugh, but I can't believe you are keeping this guy in the tent.

At this point I'm reduced to shameful bribery. What do I have to do to convince you all to take this guy behind the woodshed and pants him!

I shudder to think how that would make him react. Just get rid of him, I beg of you.

Sincerely,

Me

No comments: