Thursday, September 25, 2008

Notes from an Animal Communicator (1)

I had the appointment with the animal communicator yesterday. I'm not going to give a full recap here yet (gotta run errands), but certain things are just really weird.

She said that my cat Jackie liked to sleep/lay on smooth surfaces. Now this didn't strike me as accurate. While Jackie generally doesn't burrow into pillows or piles of clothes, she usually lays on the throw rug, or the chair, or couch cushion. To the communicator, I merely said, that's interesting.

From the time I hung up the phone with the communicator to now, Jackie has been sleeping on my laptop on its docking station on my desk underneath the desk lamp. It's like she's been waiting for my permission or something.

I don't say it means anything. Its just very weird.

No comments: